Specialized on high frequency electronics for RF professionals, HAM radio amateurs and students
RF-Toolbox is based on my popular Electronic Toolbox app and contains some of the common tools from Electronic Toolbox but contains a wide range of additional tools, specialized for high frequency electronics, RF professionals, radio amateurs and students.
- PCB Trace Width (Internal and external Traces)
- PCB Trace Resistance
- PCB Trace Impedance (various trace types e.g. Microstrip, embedded Microstrip, Symetric and Asymetric Stripline, Wire Microchip, Wire Stripline, Edge Coupled Microstrip and Stripline)
- PCB Crosstalk (Microstrip and Stripline)
- LC L/T/Pi Match calculation
- Coax Cable calculation (Standard and individual types)
- Amplifier and Attenuator cascade calculation
- SWR / Reflection / Return loss conversion
- Power Divider (Branchline, Ratrace and Wilkinson)
- Capacitor Plate calculation
- RLC Parallel, Series and Circuit calculation
- Noise Figure conversion
- Skin Depth calculation (various materials from Aluminum to Silver)
- Butterworth Filter (also with plot of filter chart)
- Chebyshev Filter (also with plot of filter chart)
- R-C, L-C, R-L High/Low/Band-Pass Filter
- RF Units conversion (quick conversion of frequently used units)
- Air coil inductance calculation
- Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors in Parallel / Series
- BJT Transistor circuit
- Frequency Generator
- And there is much more…
RF-Toolbox, like Electronic Toolbox was developed as Universal app and runs on all iPhones, iPads, iPad-Minis and iPod Touch devices.
This app takes advantage of the Retina Display, even the new 4″ Retina display of the new iPhone 5. It also takes advantage of some new features of iOS 6. However, it will even run on older devices. The minimum iOS version is 4.3. So once your device runs at least iOS 4.3, it will run this app.
BASED ON ELECTRONIC TOOLBOX
RF-Toolbox is based on Electronic Toolbox and shares features such as:
- Data Update over the air
- Project – Project files can even be exchanged between RF-Toolbox and Electronic Toolbox
- Customizations and settings to adapt this app to your personal needs (e.g. Metric or Imperial dimentions etc.)
SCREENSHOTS SAY MORE THAN 1000 WORDS..
Take a look at the following screenshots to get a better impression about the various features of this new app.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
This page is also available in: German